Ax of Torment is a 3rd Level Mage Spell that summons an axe whose damage increases with the caster's level, to deal damage to the enemy.
- "As if from the depths of Baator, Torment shall be brought upon your enemies, and with time, its strength will only grow."
This spell summons a mystical giant Battle Ax. The Ax strikes a specified individual target for 1-8 pts. of damage. In addition, as a final blow, the Ax will cause a magical effect to occur (at random):
- Suffer an additional 1-8 pts. of damage
- 2-16 pts. of damage
- Paralyzed for 5–15 seconds
At Level 9+, the following new effects can occur:
- 5-40 pts. of Fire damage
- 6-48 pts. of Ice damage
- Randomly teleported 1-100 yds. away
- Turned to stone
- 8-64 pts. of pure damage
This spell can be learnt from a Scroll of Ax of Torment, which can be found:
- Tomb of the Nameless One, large coffin in the final chamber (X=1950 Y=3900)
Or bought from: