- "This twisted branch is actually composed of three black branches that have grown tightly around each other. The branches look much like the ones in Ravel's maze, but the branches have none of the black barbs that covered the trees in her maze.
- This black-barbed branch is a wand forged from the trees in Ravel's maze and endowed with a fraction of her magical power. By calling on the power within the wand, the wielder may summon forth a shield of black brambles to protect the caster from harm or cause a series of black brambles to rip from the earth around a target and enfold them in their constricting embrace. The wand itself only holds a certain amount of Ravel inside it, and once expended, it becomes useless."
Usable only by Mages, this wand:
- Casts the 2nd Level Mage Spell: Black-Barbed Shield, which increases the caster's armor class and makes enemies take damage whenever they hit the caster.
- Casts the 2nd Level Mage Spell: Black-Barbed Curse, which summons a swirling mass of black barbs that deal piercing damage to an enemy.
Only one of the two spells can be cast at a time, but the spell cast can be changed by right clicking on the wand to bring up its description, then clicking the abilities button and selecting the desired spell.
- 15 or less - 9 charges
- 16 or more - 33 charges
- 15 or less & Ravel Taught - 66 charges
- 16 or more & Ravel Taught - 99 charges
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.