- "This old finger bone charm has been hollowed out and tiny symbols have been scratched on its surface. A user must snap it in two to activate it."
Usable by any party member, this charm:
- Adds +2 Armor Class
- Adds +2 Armor Class vs. Crushing attacks
- Adds 15% Resistance to Crushing attacks
As key Edit
- To open the portal out of the Mortuary, a Bone Charm is needed, one of which can be found in a locked container on its 3rd floor.
Merchants that sell Bone Charms are:
|Aalek's Oddities||Lower Ward||Unlimited||120%||45%|
|Bones of the Night||Lower Ward||Unlimited||120%||--|
|Dustmen Vault||Gathering Dust Bar||Unlimited||120%||--|
|Gaerien's Dead Looter Booty||Dead Nations||1||120%||35%|
|Old Mebbeth||Ragpicker's Square||3||120%||30%|
|Pestle and Kilnn's Apothecary||Clerk's Ward||1||120%||70%|
Other locations Edit
Bone Charms can also be found in various locations, usually in containers.
- Mortuary 3rd Floor, locked container (X=1800 Y=500)
- Mausoleum (X=3600 Y=1600)
- Buried Village (X=3030 Y=2270)
- Dead Nations (X=1840 Y=1270)
- Drowned Nations (X=1910 Y=2700)
- Civic Festhall Living Area (X=2600 Y=700)
- Curst Administration Level 1 (X=3800 Y=300)
- Fortress of Regrets, Trial of Impulse (X=454 Y=1260)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.