Below is a list of bugs in Planescape: Torment.
- Companion banter: Only about 12 of the 78 fully-voiced interparty banters play in a single playthrough. Subsequent playthroughs are likely to play the same 12 again. This is fixed with the banter accelerator component of Qwinn's PS:T Tweak Pack.
- The Justifier's dialogue is broken.
- Ice Knife: If the Nameless One casts Ice Knife, his party members receive a permanent decrease to their THAC0 until they are killed or resurrected.
Companion conversations Edit
- Fall-from-Grace can be asked about all companions except for Vhailor.
- Many of Nordom's conversation paths are broken.
- Many-as-One still sends its rats to attack, even if it said it would let the Nameless One leave peacefully.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.