In combat, dexterity influences a character's ability to avoid getting hit by an enemy, and gives him a better (lower) Armor Class.
Permanent Gains Edit
Aside from increasing Dexterity with character points acquired at level up, The Nameless One has some opportunities throughout the game to increase his dexterity permanently:
- +1 from the 7th level Thief specialization
- +2 from the 12th level Thief specialization
- +1 from Xachariah's Heart at the Mortuary after Dead Nations
- +2 from the Ancient Scroll
That makes the maximum permanent gain to dexterity possible +6, +3 without specializations and +1 without the Ancient Scroll.
Equipment Bonuses Edit
Some tattoos grant a bonus to dexterity while equipped:
- +1, Tattoo of Action
- +1, Tattoo of Annah
- +1, Tattoo of the Thief (Requires level 7 thief specialization)
- +2, Tattoo of Greater Action
- +3, Tattoo of the Master Thief (Requires level 7 and 12 thief specializations)
And some weapons: