Missile of Patience is a 1st Level Mage Spell that increases the recipients hit points and armor class.
- ""Could this spell be any more useless??!" cried Eelnek, mage of Amnar. The bane of mages everywhere, could this be the practical joke of an arch-mage, or living dis-proof of the old Prime Material axiom that "good things come to those who wait"?"
This spell may not be powerful at all in the beginning, but gradually grows stronger with mage levels.
To be verified:
- Levels 1-7: A slingshot fires a small projectile at the target for 1 damage.
- Levels 8-10: A bow fires an arrow at the target for around 15 damage.
- Level 11+: A ballista fires at the target.
- The ballista can be fired multiple times, similar to Ice Knife, by clicking an enemy after the animation of the ballista shot, as long as no other actions are chosen between the casting of the spell and the end of its duration.
This spell can be learnt from: