Quint is very suspicious of the Nameless One, thinking that he might be trading with other people too. He can be convinced that TNO isn't, and he'll open up his store to him.
If TNO asks: "Tell me about yourself again.", Quint will offer him a job. Gris was a collector who didn't return from his latest trip. Unfortunately for Quint, Gris had a poison necklace that belonged to Quint. He wants TNO to find it.
Quint's Poison Charm is in the Buried Village, just immediately south of Marta's house (X=1050 Y=1680 - press L to view coordinates in game). Unlike most hidden treasure, the blue shape that shows up when the cursor passes over it is not recognizable as a container or other structural element; it is literally part of the mountain of garbage that the Buried Village is buried under.
The rewards are 7500 XP and 250 copper; the latter reward is bugged in the original edition.
Store Characteristics Edit
- See Store (PS:T) for more information on markups and steal failure.
- Sell Markup: 120%
- Buy Markup: 80%
- Steal failure: 25%
Items for Sale Edit
|Battle Axe of Quality||Axe||1|
|Charm of Infinite Recall||Charm||3|
|Corpse Fly Charm||Charm||1|
|Cranium Rat Charm||Charm||1|
|Dirty Rat Charm||Charm||1|
|Green Steel Dagger||Dagger||1|
|Green Steel Knife||Dagger||1|
|High Quality Sledgehammer||Hammer||1|
Buy list Edit
Quint is willing to buy the following items:
- Accessories (Bracelets, Earrings, Eyeballs, Lenses, Rings)
- Armor (Cloaks, Robes, Headgear, Shields)
- Weapons (Axes, Bows, Clubs, Crossbows, Daggers, Flails, Halberds, Hammers, Fist weapons, Long swords, Morning stars, Quarterstaff, Short swords, Slings, Spears)
- Projectiles (Arrows, Bolts, Bullets, Darts)
- Miscellaneous Items (Charms, Potions, Food, Gems)
- Magical Items (Scrolls, Wands)