- See Angyar for the full quest summary.
- Evil: Saying that if she was going to call her husband, she would have done so already.
- Evil, Chaotic: Threatening her into asking questions (this option always fails and she attacks)
- Good: Asking her what's wrong
- Good: Offering to help
Store Characteristics Edit
- See Store (PS:T) for more information on markups.
After the aforementioned quest is completed, Wife-of-Angyar will offer to sell TNO and his party some of her meager wares.
This store allows the buying of items. The Nameless One cannot steal items from Wife-of-Anygar.
- Sell Markup: 120%
Items for Sale Edit
|Needle and Thread||Charm||3|
Items wiling to Buy Edit
Wife-of-Angyar isn't willing to buy any items from TNO and his party.